San Mateo County has launched a drive-through COVID-19 testing site at the College of San Mateo campus. Located in upper Hillsdale Lot 1 at CSM, the site is open to the public and replaces the previous testing location at the San Mateo County Event Center.
Sundays–Thursdays, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Through January 31, 2022
Upper Hillsdale Lot 1 at College of San Mateo
1700 West Hillsdale Drive, San Mateo CA 94402
The test is free but an appointment is required.
The tests are conducted with a nasal swab and results provided within 24–72 hours. The site has the capacity to test 1,000 people per day. Testing services are provided by OptumServe, the federal health business of Optum and UnitedHealth Group.
Special Hours for SMCCCD Employees and Students
Special time blocks have been reserved exclusively for San Mateo County Community College District students, staff, and faculty on Sundays–Thursdays from 10–11 am and 3–4 pm.
- You must remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Portable restrooms will be available for your use.
- The test is no-cost to you but your insurance will be billed if available (please have your insurance information ready).
Make an appointment online:
- Visit the Logistics Health COVID-19 Testing website
- Select “California” from the dropdown menu
- Select “Get Started”
- Follow registration steps to create an account
- Log in to your account
- Choose a testing location
- Schedule an appointment
Note: Appointments for children under 13 cannot be made online and must be made by calling the LHI Call Center.
Make an appointment by phone
Call the LHI Call Center at (888) 634-1123 to make an appointment by phone.
Getting Your COVID-19 Test
- Attend your scheduled testing appointment
- On-location staff will check you in
- Staff will conduct nasal swab test and send sample to the lab
- Notification will be provided when your results are ready and available on LHI.Care within 24-72 hours.
For information on all testing locations in San Mateo County, see www.smcgov.org/testing.
For information on the San Mateo County Community College District response to COVID-19, see covid-19.smccd.edu.