All borrowed items including Chromebooks, laptops, hotspots, calculators, library books, textbooks, and other borrowed items are now due back to your campus. There are only two days left to return items.
Drop off items at your campus
Please drop off your items at Cañada, CSM, or Skyline, on one of these dates:
- Wednesday, May 27: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, May 28: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Which campus should I drop my items off at?
Choose the campus drop off site according to these guidelines.
- Bookstore rentals must be returned to the campus from which they were rented. Have your G-number ready.
- Library books or other items may be returned at any campus
- Technology items such as laptops, hotspots, or calculators may be returned at any campus
Please check your library account for a list of your current library or technology loans, and contact your campus library as needed with questions.
You will be required to follow these rules when dropping off, in order to protect the health and safety of you and our employees:
- Wear a face covering
- Stay 6 feet away from all other people
- Do NOT come to campus if you are sick.
You may park off campus and walk over to complete your returns. It is okay to have a friend or a family member drop off on your behalf.
Those who fail to follow these rules will be turned away, and need to coordinate with our team to find alternative ways to make returns
If you are unable to return your Library or technology items on the scheduled days or you are enrolled in summer classes and need to continue using technology on loan, please fill in this form.