New CDC Mask Guidelines
The CDC has updated its guidance on wearing masks. You do NOT need to wear a facial covering when:
- In personal offices and individually occupied District vehicles
- In shared smaller offices, District vehicles, and work spaces where ALL employees have been vaccinated
- Working or recreating outdoors
- Attending small outdoor gatherings with fully vaccinated and unvaccinated occupants
- Participating in defined athletic engagements
Facial coverings are still required at all times while indoors, including all District buildings and the SMAC Gym, as well as crowded outdoor events like farmers markets. Facial coverings are also required for Public Safety employees on emergency medical responses.
Vaccination Clinics in San Mateo County
The COVID-19 vaccine is available at several locations in San Mateo County. These clinics are open to everyone who lives or works in San Mateo County. For clinic times and locations see https://www.smchealth.org/vaccine-clinic-calendar .
Sign up for an appointment (not required) at MyTurn.gov.